JEKOSEN Kites Blue Pink Quin Delta Kite for Kid
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Huge Size & Unique Design: 55" wide by 75" long, newly designed quin kite with bright colors.
- Strong and Long Lasting: Made of high-strength weather-resistant ripstop nylon fabric and flexible fiberglass rods with extra reinforcement. The kite frame won't break Even when dropped on the ground.
- Easy to Assemble and Fly: Comes partially pre-assembled, includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions, a premium kite tire string (330ft), and an easy-grip handle kite spool. Easy to fold, carry and store.
- Unsurpassed Flying Performance: Fully tested "By Kids For Kids", easy to fly, perfectly balanced and it virtually flies itself in almost any conditions.
- Perfect for gift and outdoor activities: We believe that color processing and motion stimuli are essential to both adults and children. Get outside with your family and friends and enjoy all.
- Celebrate the spirit of growth and rejuvenation that Easter represents with JEKOSEN brand kites. What better gift for your child than a kite as colorful as the blooming fields? This Easter, make a celebration in nature your priority, as you and your loved ones enjoy the fresh Spring air soaring in the wind.
JEKOSEN Kite is a professional manufacturer and seller of various kites worldwide. We have a strong design and technical improvement team, and are continually developing new ideas. All of our inspiration comes from nature so we insist on providing customers with safe, recyclable, and high-quality kites.
- Kite Cloth * 1
- Assembly Rod * 11
- Winder with Kite String * 1
- Use Instruction * 1
- Storage Bag * 1
- Kite Size: 55*75", Tail 39" * 13
- Kite Material: Polyester
- Rod Material: FRP
- Packing Size and Material: 44cm PVC Bag
- Weight: 0.25kg
- Far away from high voltage wires, pools, roads, and vehicles.
- Choose a wider field with no trees or high buildings.
- Kids should be in adult’s care and instruction to fly kite.
- Suitable for children over 5 years old.
- Don’t fly when it is a lightning storm.
Flying the kite is an entertaining activity for both kids and adults. Kite flying develops creative thinking and concentration and connects us to nature.
We have warehouses in Florida, and cyou can receive the goods in as fast as 2 days.
Economy Shipping：4-10 Business Days：Free
Standard Shipping：3-6 Business Days：$5.99（Free shipping over $100）
Expedited Shipping：2-5 Business Days：$12.99（Free shipping over $200）
Shipping and delivery times to other locations outside the United States
Economy Shipping：6-18 Business Days：$15.99（Free shipping over $50）
Standard Shipping：4-14 Business Days：$25.99（Free shipping over $100）
Expedited Shipping：3-10 Business Days：$49.99（Free shipping over $200）
Please note that JEKOSENKITES does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
You could also pay with Shop Pay, Facebook Pay and Google Pay, you may choose anyone you like！
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or made.
Once your order has been shipped, or is on the way, it cannot be cancelled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
You will get a full refund if the order is cancelled. Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
Returns (if applicable)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. A 15% of the product price restocking fee will apply if it's returned without any QUALITY problem.
To be eligible for a return, your item must beUNUSEDand in the SAME CONDITION that you received it. It must be in theORIGINAL PACKAGING. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately with related photos or a specific video if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We are responsible for the return cost incurred if it is our fault. However, you'll need to pay the return shipping cost for any personal reasons.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific order.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take up to 2-4 weeks for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. In most cases, it only takes a couple of days. If you didn't get your refund in 4 weeks, you should check with your bank account first and make sure there is no problem with the bank. otherwise, please contact our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
My son learned how to fly a kite very durable