JEKOSEN Winter Warm Black Ski Gloves
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 3M Thinsulate
- Hook and Loop, Zipper closure
- 💧 【WATERPROF&DRY】 The outer layer of the glove is made of waterproof material and a waterproof zipper. The middle layer adds waterproof TPU material, so you can enjoy playing in the snow and still ensure that your hands are warm and dry.
- 🔥 【WARM&WINDPROOF】3M thinsulate material and three layers of thermal material resist the cold wind and air while maintaining lightness and breathability, for a comfortable skiing experience.
- 📱 【TOUCHSCREEN】With a full-finger touch screen design, you can use your smartphone without ever taking off your gloves. Feel free to browse social media or call a friend, even in cold weather.
- 😄 【HUMANIZED DESIGN】①Waterproof zipper pockets can hold cards, keys, and cash, Skiing on the mountain without bring a backpack. ②Wrist and sleeve adjustable elastic design for easily adjustment in cold weather, ensuring the palms always stay warm. ③Anti-loss string design: when taking off the gloves, they can hang directly from the wrist, keeping them from being easily lost. Easy hanging and drying. ④Include reflective material on the surface to ensure the safety when you skiing at night.
- ⛷️ 【MULTI-ACTIVITY APPLICATION】No matter if you are Skiing, snowboarding, hiking, or at work, these gloves will keep your hands warm and dry. Not only a good pair of ski gloves but also a good gift for family and friends.
Use 3M Thinsulate Insulation
Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin.
It helps trap hand heat while allowing moisture to escape.
Skiing, SnowBoarding, Snowmobile, Winter Running, Winter Fishing, etc.
Snow Shoveling, Winter Riding, Winter Outdoor Activities, etc.
Best Winter Gifts：
Great winter gift for family and friends, whether it's winter outdoor sports or ski trips, these gloves will give you warmth and surprise.
Ski gloves are bigger in volume than “normal” gloves because of the insulation needed to keep hands warm for extended periods of time in cold weather.
Typically there will be a bit of extra space inside the glove. This will allow for better air circulation which will help keep your hands warm.